Cash App has become one of the most favorable options to transfer and receive the money. It is bringing revolutionary change since 2009 and launched by Square Inc. Formerly it was known as “Square Cash”. It has gained the maximum number of users in very little time due to its Salient features. Cash App has introduced the most popular cryptocurrency “Bitcoin”. It is a digit asset designed to conduct transactions. It has brought a boom in the market and it was great to move by Cash App Customer Service to introduce this feature. To bring good profit one should have all trading options at the fingertips as Bitcoin is very fluctuating money. Apart from this, Cash App does not charge any money for buying and selling bitcoin. To know more about bitcoin features, please read this blog on “How to buy and send Bitcoin from Cash App”
Process OF How To Buy A Bitcoin On Cash App
Follow the steps to buy bitcoin on Cash App
- At first, you need to open the Cash App and then select the preferred mode Bitcoin. You have to swipe left or select any BTC Symbol if you can view any option.
- Now, select the option “buy” and then enter the amount of BTC and Select “buy”
- Next, please put a cash pin or touch id to complete the process.
How To Send Bitcoin To Cash App
To send Bitcoin to Cash App, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Sending Bitcoin to Cash app is easy but a long process. As at first, you need to activate the withdrawal option from the Cash App. This verification process might take a small number of days.
- After the completion of the verification process, you have to open the Cash App and move to the option “ withdraw bitcoin option”
- Search for the option “fund” and then tap on Bitcoin
- Now you have to elect the option “Withdraw bitcoin”
- Now enter the amount which you want to transfer and then select the option withdraw
- Next, there is an option to scan QR code to add the receiver address for extra security otherwise you can write the address manually by using the option” Enter manually”.
Note: As Bitcoin is fluctuating money so do proper research before buying otherwise you may face the loss of money.
How To Send Bitcoin From Cash App To Other Wallets Using Cash App
Follow the steps to send bitcoin to other external wallets
- First, you need to open the Cash App and click on the profile icon
- Now, move to the option “fund” and then tap bitcoin
- Next, you need to verify your identity
- Now, after verification, click on the option “transfer out” and press confirm
- After that, scan QR code from an external wallet or to write the address manually, choose the option “use wallet address” at the bottom
- Now, complete the process
Note: Through this feature, anyone can purchase & sell Bitcoin in a very fast. There is always a high-risk, high reward” aspect associated in bitcoin, as it is volatile currency.
Contact Cash App Support To Fix Any Bug Related to Buy & Sell Of Bitcoin
Cash App is a modest way to send and receive the money. Its extraordinary features always attract its users. Bitcoin is one of them if you face any issue in “buy and send bitcoin from Cash App” contact Cash App Customer Service. The issue will be resolved by experienced and certified technicians. They work round the clock to serve you better.